- Opportunity to Build a Substantial Detached House
- 5,000 Sq Ft House and 1,300 Sq Ft Garage
- Beautiful, Secluded Rural Location
- 10 Minutes Drive from Alresford/Good Access to the M3
- Overall Plot Size 2.26 Acres
- Winchester Planning Ref: 07/01339/FUL
The overall plot amounts to 2.26 acres and consists of a driveway leading up to a three bedroom detached bungalow which was built in 1961/62. The location for the proposed new house is roughly in the same position as the existing bungalow. The planning permission will carry on in perpetuity, as the current owners have made a material start by building the foundations for the garage block. The remainder of the plot consists of a large paddock area to the rear of the property, and a pretty copse which adjoins Northington Church. Some of the trees in the copse have preservation orders on them (TPO's).
Northington is an ancient settlement to the north west of Alresford, lying in the beautiful Candover Valley in the middle of a farming community. There are a wide variety of walks and cycle rides from the doorstep. The market town of Alresford is a 10 minute drive away.
For road users, there is good access to the M3, A34 and wider road network. The rail station at Micheldever has a direct line to London. Heathrow airport is just over an hour away by road, whilst Southampton airport is about half an hour away.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity connected. Private drainage system. The current property has oil-fired central heating.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION Winchester City Council
Council Tax Band: E
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Micheldever Station4.5 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820005336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.