Heathfield Square, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- First Floor Period Conversion
- 3 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation with Period Appeal
- Inviting Front Aspect Reception Room with Fireplace
- High Ceilings and Sash Windows
- Close to Wandsworth Town, Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Common Stations
- Short Walk to Shops and Amenities
- 78.45 sq m / 844.43 sq ft
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious reception room with dual front aspect sash windows, feature fireplace and ample space for relaxing, entertaining and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit and further space for appliances. There are three well sized double bedrooms - two with inbuilt storage - plus a newly renovated family bathroom with modern white three piece suite.
The property is very conveniently located within easy access of Wandsworth Town, Clapham Junction, Earlsfield and Wandsworth Common stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing excellent cross-London links. The area is well served by an abundance of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as being within easy reach of excellent local schools, the open spaces of nearby Wandsworth Common and King George's Park, and the banks of the River Thames. The Southside Centre also offers an array of leisure facilities including a multiplex cinema.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the Owner:
What do you love most about your home?
For a flat, it offers a great sense of space. The green outside, gives it a Village feel. It's like living in the county, whilst still being in Zone 2. It is situated on a Private Road, so there is no passing traffic, making it safe for children & dogs.
Why are you moving?
After 15 years, living very happily in a flat, we want to expand to a house with a garden.
What do you love about the area?
It's proximity to Wandsworth Common, ponds and wildlife. Good transport links to get into Central London for work or the South Coast for leisure.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move
they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed
about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even
offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you
in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your
new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically
help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get
in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Heathfield Square, Wandsworth, London, SW18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlsfield Station0.6 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.7 miles
- Wandsworth Town Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0484r69t_EAF_65849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.