Heathbourne Village, Heathbourne Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23
- Kitchen with stone worktops and integrated appliances
- Principal Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Bedrooms feature bespoke fitted wardrobes to the principal bedroom and bedroom 2
- Large Balcony
- Gas fired central heating and wet underfloor heating to all rooms including bathrooms with individual control via smart hub
- Flooring throughout
- Entrance door with multipoint locking system and video entry intercom
- Turf and planting to selected areas of gardens
- Exterior lighting to front and rear
- Parking spaces have the infrastructure installed for electric car charger points
This 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom First Floor apartment features double doors from the Living/Dining room and principal Bedroom suite onto a large Balcony. The apartment also contains a separate Kitchen and second Bedroom with an Ensuite shower.
Introducing Heathbourne Village, by Consero, an unrivalled collection of twenty seven 2 and 3 Bedroom apartments set within a gated private estate. Beautifully crafted luxurious homes, wide leafy boulevards, mature trees and generous gardens create an environment of timeless living, where everyone can flourish.
- Kitchen with contemporary style units complete with a mix of painted and oak finishes. Feature under-cabinet lighting to wall units. 20mm thick stone worktops, splashbacks to hob and upstands. Stainless steel one-and-half bowl under-mounted sink. Single slectric oven with warming drawer, combination microwave oven and 4-ring induction hob. Sink taps with Flexi Hose which is a boiling water tap. Integrated extractor hood, Full height integrated fridge / freezer, Integrated dishwasher, Compartmentalised recycle integrated storage bins. Integrated Washer dryer. Porcelaiin floor tiles.
- Utility Room with free standing washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink. Storage cupboards.
- Guest Cloakroom with built-in joinery vanity unit with wash basin and storage. Wall mounted backlit mirror. Wall mounted WC with a soft closing toilet seat and dual flush controls. Stone worktop. Towel bar.
- Principal Ensuite and Family Bathroom. Built-in joinery vanity unit with washbasin and storage. Stone worktop. Wall mirror with feature lights. Wall-mounted WC with soft closing seat and dual flush controls. Walk-in low profile shower tray with glass shower enclosure / screen. Full height tiling to feature wall (principal ensuite only). Bath with mixer taps (where applicable). All bathrooms and ensuites have chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedrooms: Hand-built contemporary design bespoke joinery fitted wardrobes to the principal bedroom and bedroom 2, with drawer pack to principal bedroom.
- Large Balcony.
- Gas fired central heating. Wet underfloor heating to all rooms including bathrooms with individual control via smart hub. Electric underfloor heating to Bathrooms.
- Internal Finishes include Wood flooring to entrance hall, coat cupboard and open-plan kitchen / dining / living room. Fitted carpets to bedrooms. Feature skirtings and architraves as plinth blocks. Coving to all ceilings apart from bathrooms. Entrance doors grey oak (stained) with double metal inlay. Internal doors are hand painted solid doors. Glazed doors to the kitchen. Large format floor tiles to Kitchen / Dining area (where applicable), hallway and utility.
- Electrical Fittings include wire for BT Hyperoptic up to 1GB speed (subject to purchase). Provision for Sky Q TV with wiring as standard to the
kitchen / living / dining room, and all bedrooms.
Energy-efficient LED downlights with dimmer function to kitchen / living / dining room and principal bedroom. Automatic lighting to wardrobes and storage cupboards. High finish socket with USB to kitchen and Principal bedroom. Shaver sockets to principal ensuite and family bathroom.
- External Finishes include Entrance door with multipoint locking system. Turf, planting and paving to selected areas of garden. Exterior lighting to front and rear. Parking spaces have the infrastructure installed for electric car charger points. External bin store area. Communal areas.
- Security includes hard-wired alarm system, mains powered smoke/heat detectors with battery back up. Secure electric entrance gates with number plate recognition. Secure video phone entry system. Low level lighting to communal areas. Passenger lift. Approach to underground car park has additional security with roller shutter gates.
- 10 Year Premier Warranty.
Please visit the Heathbourne Village microsite:
To arrange an appointment or for further information, please contact Hamptons Stanmore New Homes on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.
Bushey Heath and neighbouring Bushey retain a village atmosphere, with many independent shops and eateries, golf and country clubs, as well as open countryside and woodlands easily accessible for walks.
This is also a perfect location for commuters. Bushey station is 10 minutes by car, with direct connections to London Euston in less than half an hour. It is just 1.8 miles to the M1 junction 4 and interchange with the A41.
Heathbourne Village, Heathbourne Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station1.7 miles
- Carpenders Park Station2.3 miles
- Bushey Station2.3 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO210200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons New Homes, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.