Peerless Street, London, EC2A
- Let available date:
- EPC Rating D
- 24 hr concierge / porter
- Terrace & full length balcony
- Lift access
Quiet and spacious 2 bedroom Shoreditch (EC2) penthouse apartment covering the entire fourth floor with a full length balcony and a terrace.
The apartment comprises of an entrance hall, large open plan living space, two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony and terrace. Floor to ceiling windows throughout the apartment provide an abundance of natural light. The property has underfloor heating, air conditioning and high speed broadband. Despite the central location, this apartment offers a peaceful space.
The apartment benefits from 24hr concierge, residents gym, spa facilities, secure underground bicycle storage and a roof garden located in the neighboring Bezier building.
Leonard Street is located in the heart of Shoreditch, a one minute walk from from Old Street Underground station and a short walk from Spitalfields Market, Brick Lane, the Barbican, and the City.
Deposit is £3,462 which is equivalent to 5 weeks rent.
Pets, Children, Students, Sharers, Smokers Welcome.
WHO ARE WE?
Howsy is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.
When calling us, please quote reference: 11773
Peerless Street, London, EC2A
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Street Station0.1 miles
- Moorgate Station0.4 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
NA Technologies uses smart technology and experienced property managers to find you great tenants and manage your property at a fair price. We charge zero fees to tenants and offer a flat fee to landlords. If you're a landlord why not give us a call to discuss how we can help you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howsy, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.