High Street, Billericay, Essex, CM12
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO BEDROOM LUXURY GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- CENTRAL BILLERICAY LOCATION
- VIDEO INTERCOM SYSTEM
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM
- PERMIT PARKING NEARBY
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
The communal entrance is accessed via a video intercom system linked to each individual apartment, with carpeted communal areas with sensor lighting. The welcoming entrance hall gives access into the open-plan living room/kitchen which offers space for relaxing and eating with double glazed sash style windows to the front. The comprehensively fitted kitchen area with extensive worktops and integrated appliances including; Oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
There are two bedrooms, both large enough to accommodate double beds if needed. The second bedroom could also be used as a home office or study, for those now working from home. The luxury shower room is fitted in a quality white Duravit suite including a quality shower enclosure and Axor shower. Further features include a heated towel rail, illuminated vanity mirror and stylish tiled walls and floor. To the exterior is an enclosed bin store and top the rear is a communal garden for the residents to enjoy. With its convenient setting close to Billericay train station, at the bottom of the High Street the apartment also comes with a parking space in nearby Radford Way by way of an annual permit (initial 3 year agreement).Images taken from show flat, some colours and finishes may differ from those shown. This is also a handed version of the floor plan shown.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Street, Billericay, Essex, CM12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station0.1 miles
- Ingatestone Station3.1 miles
- Shenfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
At the heart of Ashton White are our property obsessed directors and friends of over 30 years, Mark Reeve and Chris White, who are so into everything property, have done very little else but buy, sell, let, build, advise and sell some more since they were in short trousers.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat1Elizabethcottage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton White, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.