Doggets Lane, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21
- ELEGANT VICTORIAN HOME
- MANY PERIOD FEATURES AND HIGH CEILINGS THROUGHOUT
- GARDENS OF APPROX. 0.38 OF AN ACRE
- 5 BEDROOMS & 4 BATHROOMS TO THE MAIN HOUSE
- 2 X ONE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED STUDIOS
- DOUBLE RECEPTION/SITTING ROOM WITH FIREPLACE
- STUNNING KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY ROOM
- LARGE VAULTED UTILITY ROOM
- CLOAKROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS WET ROOM
Outside there is a large gravel driveway to the front of the property with comfortable parking for up to 5/6 cars. A brick wall and pleached hornbeam trees stretch along the front of the property. There is a well stocked front border and a further small flowerbed to the side elevation below a mature wisteria trained on the east elevation. A covered arched area with oak pillars leads to the cellar steps and additional external doorway. This area is currently used to store logs and bicycles. A large south facing paved sun terrace runs along the back of the house, ideal for outdoor entertaining, and incorporates a clematis and grapevine covered arbour where the barbecue is located. This area spills onto a walled garden of approx. 0.38 of an acre, mainly laid to lawn and bordered on all sides by well stocked flower beds and box hedging. A pathway to the left-hand boundary leads to the pool house. This is brick built and measures 36’ x 18’ with pool heating and dehumidifier. The swimming pool has roman end integral steps and measures approx. 27’ x 13’. At the far end of the driveway is a timber framed secure double garage (18’3 x 15’9) with a separate single door at the rear providing access to the main garden. Two additional characterful and self-contained studio apartments are accessed via a gate from the driveway. Each apartment is bright and airy with a number of Velux windows and conventional windows overlooking a small, terraced area. Both apartments feature air conditioning, spacious modern shower rooms, fully equipped kitchens, central heating and large living/bedroom areas with granite topped breakfast bars. There is a lockable adjoining door between both apartments allowing both to be used as one unit or two as required. Both studios share an additional heated utility room, with stainless steel sink, cupboards and washer/dryer.
Fulbourn is a large and historic village close to the centre of Cambridge and within a short drive of Great Shelford station. The village
has two pubs and primary and nursery schools. The small High Street offers a Co-op supermarket, chemist, coffee/snack bar, beautician and florist. The village also has the great benefit of a nature reserve and a health centre. Cambridge city centre 5 miles, Cambridge
mainline railway station for Liverpool Street & Kings Cross (approximately 50 minutes), world renowned Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical campus 3.5 miles, technology and business parks within easy reach. A11/M11 2.5 miles, London Stansted Airport 26 miles.(Distances are approximate).
Doggets Lane, Fulbourn, Cambridge, CB21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station3.7 miles
- Shelford Station4.0 miles
- Cambridge North4.1 miles
About the agent
Mullucks have been established in Hertfordshire and Essex for over 30 years and was founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we have a reputation for professionalism and success.
In 2018 Mullucks joined forces with Hunters, one of the largest and fastest growing estate agency networks in the country. Whilst retaining our independence and continuing to provid
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA210113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks - Part of Hunters, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.