Bramwell Court, Sheffield, S3
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- All Bills Included
- FREE Parking
- Great Location for Univeristy
- NO deposit, NO Reservation Fee, NO Hidden Charges
- Great Location for City Centre and University
- Super Fast WIFI Included
Whilst being so close to The University of Sheffield the other benefit of these student flats is that you are only a short walk from Sheffield nightlife and shops on West Street, Sheffield's most happening area.
These apartments have open plan living areas with floor to ceiling windows, fully fitted kitchens with dishwasher, washer/dryer and an island unit perfect for entertaining. The open plan living area includes trendy sofas, large smart TV's and dining table with chairs.
Book a viewing today!
Bramwell Court, Sheffield, S3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop0.1 miles
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Shalesmoor Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
University can be the best years of your life when shared with friends, at Sunrisestar we provide Sheffield's most desirable shared student accommodation.
Share your Uni experience in one of our fabulous private apartments and houses.
Our properties feature extra large open plan living areas where you will make memories with friends to last a lifetime.
Properties are located at West Street, Mappin Street, City, Ecclesall Road and Collegiate Crescent Campus. See our website f
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference bramwell. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sunrisestar Ltd, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.