Riverside, Horton, Ilminster, Somerset
- Entrance Hall with built-in storage
- Triple aspect kitchen / dining room
- Sitting room opening to garden
- Three double bedrooms including master en suite
- Family bathroom
- Air source heat pump and underfloor heating
- Gardens, parking and separate garage
- New Build Warranty
Plots 4 & 5 will be set back into a small courtyard with detached garages and allocated parking. A light and airy hall has plenty of storage including cloaks cupboard and laundry cupboard, as well as further built in storage. There is a separate utilty area with space for your washing machine etc. To one side is a spacious kitchen/dining room with triple aspect letting in plenty of natural light, and french doors opening onto the garden. A separate sitting room also opens onto the rear garden. There are three well designed double bedrooms (the master bedroom having a nice size en-suite shower room). Family bathroom with separate shower. All plots will have air source heat pumps and underfloor heating. Floor coverings are included.
Plots 4 & 5 will both have south-westerly facing rear gardens.
Approx 1353 sqft excluding garage.
Mains drainage, water and electricity will be connected. Air source heat pump and underfloor heating.
Please note BT / Openreach are unable to connect the site until approximately September 2021.
Situated within Horton and Broadway, which have a great range or village facilities. Each Village has a thriving pub with accommodation. For families there are two playgrounds, a pre-school and the very well respected Neroche Primary School in Broadway. There is a post office in Horton, and various parish churches of different denominations locally.
The combined villages of Broadway and Horton have a great range of clubs and societies including a thriving cricket club for those who like to get involved in the community. There is a medical centre within Broadway. The pretty market town of Ilminster lies just over 3 miles from the property and has a wonderful range of independent stores including award winning butchers, delicatessen, cheese and dairy shop, and greengrocers as well as two town centre supermarkets for your everyday essentials.
Riverside, Horton, Ilminster, Somerset
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Taunton Station8.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ILI210094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Ilminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.