Walpole Street, off Haxby Road, York
- Unique Opportunity with 4 Bedroom House and Annexe/Studio
- Main Residence providing open plan living with 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms
- Separate Annexe/Studio bi folding days onto courtyard, large first floor bedroom area offering huge potential
- Central Courtyard feature
- Secure car port with electric door
- Mains services connected
- Excellent location close to York Hospital and city centre with good range of amenities close by
- Viewing highly recommended
- Superb family home or investment opportunity
- No forward chain
A superb opportunity to acquire this unique opportunity which offers potential as a wonderful family home or successful investment having been recently renovated.
The property is located just off Haxby Road and is within easy walking distance of York District Hospital and the city centre. It has recently been modernised and upgraded featuring a separate Annexe/barn/office with gated off street secure car parking and central courtyard.
The accommodation provides a renovated period end terraced home offering open plan living allowing for a perfect entertaining space, modern kitchen and shower room to the ground floor with four spacious bedrooms, (two en suite) along with a house shower room with modern fitted suite.
To the rear of the house and front of the Annexe is a good sized private central courtyard, linking both dwellings, providing perfect outdoor living with secure gated car port and parking.
To the rear of the plot is a generous sized Annexe/Studio with underfloor heating offering modern two storey accommodation which presents a wide range of opportunities. Currently the dwelling is presented as an Annexe with a lovely open plan living space having bi folding doors opening onto the courtyard, fitted kitchen and shower room to the ground floor before a staircase leads to a large bedroom/studio area with WC and shower room. The Annexe could be arranged and altered to provide additional living space to the house, be used as a home working space or created into an AirBnB (subject to the appropriate planning consent). Furthermore, additional bedroom space could be created within the Annexe.
Opportunities such as this are seldom seen within the market, therefore, we highly recommend an internal inspection to appreciate the potential on offer.
Agents Notes: The current vendor has had a number of plans prepared to show further potential to maximise income (subject to the appropriate consents) Plans available on request
BrochuresBrochureWalpole Street, off Haxby Road, York
Walpole Street, off Haxby Road, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station1.1 miles
- Poppleton Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We are proud to be North Yorkshire's largest independent estate agent. Established in 1871, our knowledge and experience of the local land and property market remains unrivalled in the 21st century. We combine the traditional values of honesty, trustworthiness and unmatched customer service with a dynamic, progressive and flexible approach to modern day market conditions.
We provide a friendly and approachable service, and aim to work in partners
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30624899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.