Gerrard Close, Knowle, Bristol
- Two Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Modern Kitchen
- South Facing Garden With Side Access
- Potential For Side Extension
- Quite Cul-De-Sac Location
- Ideal For First Home
- Easy Access To Transport Links
A two bedroom end of terrace property well presented throughout, located in the popular area of Knowle.
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac, only a short walk to surrounding shops and schools. Also, within easy access to Central Bristol via car, bus or bike.
Benefits include off street parking for two cars and a south facing garden with side access.
The property also features a spacious lounge/diner, modern kitchen, two bedrooms upstairs and a three piece bathroom suite. The is also potential for a side extension.
Perfect if you’re a first time buyer! Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Radiator, understairs storage, laminate flooring.
UPVC window, integrated cooker, laminate flooring.
UPVC sliding doors, radiator, laminate flooring.
Loft access, laminate flooring.
UPVC windows, radiator, laminate flooring.
UPVC windows, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
UPVC window, bath with shower above, sink, WC, radiator, laminate flooring.
South facing, side access, patio, lawn.
Council Tax Band
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Gerrard Close, Knowle, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station1.2 miles
- Bedminster Station1.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2021 by our directors Callum Garrett and Tom Bradly, Garrett & Bradly's vision is to be the best estate agent in Bristol, providing our customers with an enjoyable and stress-free journey. Following our experiences working with both local independent estate agents and large online estate agents, we offer a friendly, approachable service that puts the customer journey back at the forefront of buying and selling. We don't want to reinvent the wheel - too many people starting up say t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S28319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrett & Bradly, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.