Mornish Road, Branksome Park
- Approximately 7,700 square feet
- Galleried reception hall
- 33' potential gym / office / games room
- Around 15 years old
- Five receptions
- Five bedrooms / four bathrooms
- Huge master suite
- Grounds of around 1.3 acres
- Southwest facing garden
- Quadruple garage
Redlands is a well known mansion style home tucked away in a quiet location and set in Southwest facing grounds of around 1.3 acres. Mornish Road is known for its tranquil and leafy street scene and properties on the sunniest side of the road are especially sought after. It was built by the current owners and it extends to just over 7,700 square feet laid out over just two levels. The approach to the house is behind remote control gates and the main entrance leads to a highly impressive galleried hall. The living space was constructed on a grand scale and it includes an immense kitchen family room, a 31' panelled dining room, a 30' sitting room, not to mention an imposing study and an octagonal morning / entertaining room which could be suitable for a number of purposes. Upstairs there are five bedrooms and four bathrooms and naturally the master suite is the most impressive with a large en suite bathroom as well as his and hers walk in dressing rooms. Other features include a four car garage with a room above which could be suitable for a number of purposes including home office, gymnasium or cinema. This beautiful country-style home sits amidst landscaped grounds with tended lawns and terracing. It is in immaculate but original condition from approximately 15 years ago and no doubt the new owners will enjoy adding their own stamp to an already hugely impressive property.
Please Check Out Our Video & Interactive 3D Tour - All of our properties feature a professionally produced one minute video, personally introduced by a member of our team as well as a fully interactive 3D tour.
BrochuresRedlands - eBrochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Mornish Road, Branksome Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.9 miles
- Parkstone Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We believe our clients should expect exceptional service but at a sensible cost. Our new approach means we can offer both. Hugely improved levels of service combined with market-leading presentation come as standard but at a fee which is lower than a traditional estate agency. There are no up-front costs whatsoever for our exclusive sole agency clients.Exclusive Benefits
We aim to innovate and to transform the way properties are sold by offerin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30581616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Canford Cliffs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.