High Street, Rickmansworth
- Spacious first floor studio
- Large bright lounge with kitchen and dining space
- Good size bedroom space with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish appliance fitted kitchen
- Ultra modern shower room
- Allocated parking with public visitor parking
- Access via alleyway next to Sewell Gardner off High Steet
- Energy efficient electric heating and hot water and double glazing
- 125 year lease, 120 years remaining
- EPC Rating C
Entrance - Secure glazed entrance door into welcoming communal entrance hall on ground floor with stairs to first floor.
Secure main entrance door into hallway with good size storage cupboard with hot water tank, ceiling downlights, security entrance control panel and wood effect flooring.
Lounge - 4.85 x 3.20 (15'10" x 10'5") - Very generous living space with large UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall heaters, recessed ceiling lighting, and opening into
Kitchen Area - 4.75 x 3.20 (15'7" x 10'5") - Fitted with a generous range of wall and floor units with white gloss effect finish, laminate worktops and splash backs. Inset SS sink with chrome mixer tap. inset ceramic hob with SS extractor hood over, Under oven, Integrated tall fridge freezer, washer dryer and recessed ceiling lights.
Bedroom Area - Good size and discretely located with good size fitted wardrobe storage and recessed ceiling downlights.
Shower Room - UPVC window with obscure glazing and fitted with a large modern shower with sliding shower screen doors and rain-dance shower, white WC and vanity style wash basin with drawer storage under. Fully tiled walls, chrome towel radiator and wall cabinet with mirror door shaver point and lighting. All taps and fittings in polished chrome. Tile effect flooring, recessed ceiling lights and extractor fan.
Outside - The block is conveniently situated to the back of the High Street and the main entrance is off an area of private parking.
Parking - One allocated parking space with generous public and visitor spaces in adjoining car parks.
Heating - Slimline electric wall heaters and “Joule” electric pressurised storage tank.
Lease - 125 Year Lease, 120 years remaining
Ground Rent: £300 pa
Service Charge: £535.60
(should you wish to proceed with the purchase of this apartment, these details must be verified by your solicitor)
Local Authority - Three Rivers District Council
Council Tax Band - Band C
Rickmansworth - Rickmansworth town centre offers a wide variety of public houses, restaurants and shops to include the foodhalls: Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and Tesco. The local area provides a selection of good schooling both state and private. There is a wide range of leisure facilities to include William Penn Leisure Centre and Moor Park/Rickmansworth Golf Club. Access to the motorway network are via Junction 17 and 18 of the M25 and for the commuter Rickmansworth Metropolitan Line station provides a gateway to London via Chiltern Line into Marylebone and Metropolitan Line into Baker Street.
Agency Notes - All buyers should note that we will require proof of funding and suitable ID to support any offers you wish to make on this property.
BrochuresBrochureHigh Street, Rickmansworth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
High Street, Rickmansworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rickmansworth Station0.1 miles
- Croxley Green Station1.4 miles
- Croxley Station1.5 miles
About the agent
A dynamic modern agency with an honest professional approach and a great reputation.
We deal with sales, rentals, management, finance, investments, land and new homes.
We listen and try harder to find what our clients really want.
We understand how important each and every transaction really is.
We employ great people who are experienced, enthusiastic, helpful and honest.
We work harder to deliver great service and fantastic value.
We know the area like the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30624915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Estate Agents, Croxley Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.