Fleur De Lis, Hartley Wintney, Hook
- Ground floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Stunning kitchen
- Spacious living/dining room
- Main bedroom with en-suite
- Shower room
- Close to village high street
- No chain
Fleur-de-Lis Hartley Wintney has been designed and built for those looking for an independent lifestyle, here you’ll find a thriving community where long lasting friendships are made. Our dedicated Lifehost oversees this select development of 23 beautifully appointed one and two bedroom apartments. Complemented by shared facilities including a thriving owners lounge and a kitchenette, beautifully landscaped gardens and a guest suite for visiting family and friends.
The best of Hartley Wintney is on your doorstep as Fleur-de-Lis is situated just off the High street. You’ll find a selection of shops, cafés and restaurants in this vibrant town. Every Friday morning you can enjoy the local market where you can buy a range of fresh produce from local farmers, butchers and bakers.
This ground floor apartment was used as a previous show home and is offered for sale fully furnished. A spacious entrance hallway has a good size storage cupboard and leads to the main walk-in shower room, which comes fitted with Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, porcelanosa tiled flooring and walls. The main bedroom has fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower room and french doors leading to outside. Cleverly designed, the second bedroom has pocket doors that open into the lounge / dining room allowing versatility in how you use the accommodation. The kitchen is fully fitted with a Neff induction hob, hide and slide oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer. All set under a silestone worktop. This beautiful apartment has the added benefit of having direct access to some secluded outside space.
Fleur De Lis, Hartley Wintney, Hook
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchfield Station1.5 miles
- Hook Station3.3 miles
- Fleet Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Selling your property involves some important decisions about a hugely valuable asset. It also requires a great deal of hard work and organisation, so it really pays to talk to the right people from the outset.
As one of Hampshire’s leading estate agents, we understand how a vendor can maximise the value of their property and how careful preparation can make the whole process run more smoothly. As members of The Property
Ombudsman, we adhere
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charlton Grace, Hartley Wintney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.