7 West Bowling Green Street EH6 5PQ
- FABULOUS 3 BED FLAT
- MASTER EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- EARLY VIEWING A MUST
- PRIVATE PATIO
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gibson Estate Agents
Stunning three bed ground floor apartment which has been beautifully styled and is immaculately presented, providing a ‘walk-in’ home of considerable quality and charm. As you enter the hallway there is a relaxing and calming mood to the accommodation, enhanced with plenty of modern and practical features complimented with an abundance of natural light and character. Modern living at its very best!
Further benefits include gas central heating and triple glazing.
The property comprises of:
*OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LOUNGE/DINER.
*DOORS TO PRIVATE PATIO FROM LOUNGE AND MASTER BEDROOM.
*MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE & FITTED WARDROBES.
*FITTED WARDROBE IN BOTH ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS.
*MAIN DOOR ENTRANCE.
*PRIVATE RESIDENTS CAR PARK.
*SMALL PRIVATE GARDEN.
*EARLY VIEIWNG RECOMMENDED.
Leith waters run through the centre of Bonnington which is situated between Ferry Road and Bonnington Road, on the north side of Edinburgh. A number of open-air recreational facilities are within easy reach of the area. The Royal Botanic Gardens, a number of public parks, and the picturesque village and harbour of Newhaven always provide pleasant destinations for an afternoon walk. Nearby, The Shore has been radically transformed into a gentrified community of quality apar tments and penthouses making it an extremely desirable place to live. There is an extensive choice of quality eateries, including Michelin-starred restaurants, numerous cafes, and several wine bars and the area is well served by major and local supermarket.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH GIBSON ESTATE AGENTS
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
7 West Bowling Green Street EH6 5PQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.5 miles
- Haymarket Station2.4 miles
- Brunstane Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Gibson Estate Agents is a young, dynamic company whose focus and mission is to ensure that the journey of selling your home is as efficient, stress free and as quick as possible from start to finish. Our friendly, personalised, hands on service makes us very unique and ensures that you are consulted and updated throughout the journey. In addition, the experience and knowledge of our team means that we are able to provide you with the best advice at all stages.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.