Leicester Road, Mountsorrel, Loughborough
- Two/three bedroom mid terrace property
- Character features!
- Kitchen & dining room
- A fantastic summer house!
- Enclosed rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to welcome to the market this two/three bed mid terrace property situated in Loughborough. The property comprises of two/three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, dining room, private rear garden and much more! CALL NOW TO AVOID MISSING OUT!
William H Brown welcome to the market this two/three bedroom mid terrace characteristic property comprising of a lounge, an open space dining room leading nicely through to the kitchen. On the side of the kitchen leads to a summer house which would be perfect and ideal for family/friends entertaining and a private enclosed rear garden! Additionally, the property has a family bathroom, two well-proportioned bedrooms with a potential third bedroom which could be used as an office etc. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
Lounge 11' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.40m )
Entering the property via the front door leads you straight into the lounge. The lounge comprises of wooden flooring, beams to the ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation and a gas feature fireplace.
Dining Room 8' 2" x 11' 7" ( 2.49m x 3.53m )
Leading into the dining room from the lounge you will see an archway with stairs leading to the first floor and another archway leading through to the kitchen. The dining room has carpeted flooring, an electric feature fireplace and beams to the ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.77m )
Entering the kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a sink/drainer, freestanding cooker with an extractor hood, plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring/walls and double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation with a door leading to the summerhouse/rear garden.
Inside the garden room has artificial grass and opening entrances to the front and rear. This would perfect for summer entertaining with family/friends!
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Bedroom one a double glazed window to the front elevation and has carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 10' 3" ( 2.49m x 3.12m )
Bedroom two has double glazed window to the rear elevation and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 4' 10" x 11' 8" ( 1.47m x 3.56m )
Bedroom three has double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation and carpeted flooring.
Entering through to the bathroom it is partly tiled and has a white three piece suite comprising of a low level w/c, bath with shower over and a wash hand basin and the bathroom is partly tiled
Outdoor Utility Room
Outside of the property there is also a utility room entered via a wooden door. Inside the utility room offers useful storage space!
Outside to the rear garden has grey slate chippings throughout with a range of trees and shrubs and fenced to the boundaries. There is a wooden gate at the far rear which leads to a shed area currently being used as a workshop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Leicester Road, Mountsorrel, Loughborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sileby Station1.2 miles
- Barrow upon Soar Station1.7 miles
- Syston Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Loughborough William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Loughborough
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH111861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.