Saxby Avenue, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 3JZ
- GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO TOWN, BEACH & SCHOOLS
- EXTENDED 3/4 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE NOW HAS A LARGE GARDEN WITH A NEW GARAGE
- SECURE GATED PARKING TO THE REAR FOR SEVERAL VEHCILES PLUS A NEW RESIN DRIVE TO THE FRONT
- WITH SPACIOUS HALL, W.C, FRONT LOUNGE/BEDROOM 4, REAR 20' SITTING & DINING ROOM
- RE-VAMPED 19' DINING KITCHEN, BATHROOM, BUILT IN WARDROBES
- NEW CARPETS & DECOR
- MODERN GAS CENTRAL HEATING BOILER, MAJORITY PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- EPC RATING D
With opaque double glazed entrance doors, tiled floor, inner glazed door to the:-
3.89m (12' 9") x 2.39m (7' 10") being shaped
Being a roomy and welcoming entrance to the property, stairs leading off with built in cupboard under and electric fuses, new carpet.
2.16m (7' 1") x 1.02m (3' 4")
With opaque pvc window, tiled floor and walls, W.C and hand basin built into a suite of furniture with cupboards and concealed cistern, storage space.
4.57m (15' 0")x 3.81m (12' 6") maximum
With walk in pvc bay window to the front elevation, radiator, new carpet.
3.66m (12' 0")x 3.68m (12' 1") and being 6.12m (20' 1") long overall with the Dining area
Being extended with radiator, T.V point, new carpet.
3.38m (11' 1") x 2.18m (7' 2")
With tilt and glide patio door and side screens overlooking the rear garden, radiator, new carpet.
5.97m (19' 7") x 2.36m (7' 9")
Revamped and with ample base and wall cupboards, new worksurfaces with new tiled splashbacks, inset 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, built under oven and 4 ring gas hob wth stainless steel and glass cooker hood above, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, appliance spaces, wall mounted combi gas central heating boiler (2019), new flooring, pvc windows to the side and rear elevation, opaque pvc door to the garden, radiator
being roomy with coloured leaded glazed window over the stairs.
With toilet, opaque pvc window, new carpet.
2.54m (8' 4") x 1.78m (5' 10")
With tiled walls and bath with shower and screen over, hand basin, radiator, opaque pvc windows, double doored built in cupboard, downlights, new carpet.
4.72m (15' 6") x 3.66m (12' 0")maximum
With pvc window to the front elevation with vertical blinds, radiator, built in wardrobes to one wall, built in dressing table and mirror.
3.66m (12' 0")x 3.66m (12' 0")maximum
With pvc window to the rear elevation, radiator, hand basin in a vanity unit, built in wardrobes.
2.44m (8' 0")x 2.57m (8' 5")
With corner pvc window, radiator, built in wardrobes including the stairhead.
To the front is a walled garden with new resin drive.
Access to the rear is from a private service road with new fencing and double gates to the rear garden which is set out for lower maintenance with paved sitting areas to catch the sun, slate chipped shrub borders, yard area for bins, exterior lighting, cold water tap. The main area is concreted providing ample parking for multiple vehicles and a space adjacent to the Garage.
4.37m (14' 4") x 3.71m (12' 2")
With up and over vehicle door, concrete floor, light and power.
We believe this property to be Freehold. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquires.
The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey.
By prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Saxby Avenue, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 3JZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.5 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.3 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Hunters is the UK’s fastest growing, independent estate agency chain. We are the largest estate agency franchise network with over 100 branches throughout the country.
Our ambition is to become the nation’s favourite estate agency brand by 2015 and to achieve this we intend to invest more time, money, expertise and technology than any other estate agent. We established our business in 1992 on firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and the best possible re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TSKSP218101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters-Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.