High Street, Berkhamsted
- SUPERB TOWN CENTRE APARTMENT
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- SITTING/DINING ROOM WITH DOORS ONTO BALCONY
- FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM WITH APPLIANCES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING ROOF TERRACE AND FRONT FACING BALCONY
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND FITTED SHUTTERS
- NO UPPER CHAIN
The property is approached from the rear with steps rising up to the roof terrace at first floor level. The front door opens into an entrance hall which has a large under stair storage cupboard. The kitchen is fitted with smart high gloss units comprising an extensive range of cupboards and drawers. There are integrated appliances which include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and a fitted fan oven with extractor hood and an induction hob.
The spacious sitting room has French doors leading out onto the balcony at the front and has plenty of room for a table and chairs, as well as potted plants.
The staircase from the hall rises to a landing which has an airing cupboard, plus further storage and gives access to the three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite and has fully tiled walls. There is a panelled bath with a fitted thermostatically controlled shower with monsoon shower head, low level W.C., with concealed flush and a wash hand basin.
Immediately at the rear of the apartment there is a spacious South facing roof terrace which has a storage shed and a large wood planter with a trellis top, providing screening from the neighbouring apartment. There is scope to create a very attractive setting in which to enjoy the sunshine there being room for numerous potted plants and a table and chairs.
THERE ARE TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES AT THE REAR.
LEASE - 115 years remaining.
From the central crossroads in Berkhamsted proceed a short distance along the high street and turn left into Elm Grove. The property can be found on the right hand side.
BrochuresBrochureHigh Street, Berkhamsted
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
High Street, Berkhamsted
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Berkhamsted Station0.2 miles
- Hemel Hempstead Station3.5 miles
- Tring Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Aitchisons have firmly established a reputation as one of the leading independent estate agents in Berkhamsted and the villages. Our staff have a wealth of experience, valuing homes in changing marketing conditions and offering sound marketing advice to clients. Our in depth local knowledge, enthusiastic and professional approach has been paramount in the continued success of selling homes in the area.The London Office<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30625187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aitchisons, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.