Kingsmead, West Wellow, Romsey
- First Floor Apartment
- Designed for the Over 60's
- Popular Village Location
- Share of Freehold
- Close to the New Forest
- Excellent Communal Facilities
We are delighted to offer for sale this superb first floor apartment, designed for the over 60's, in the sought after village of West Wellow. The accommodation comprises, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, DOUBLE BEDROOM and SHOWER ROOM.
There are also excellent communal facilities within the development.
Kingsmead is a beautiful development designed with independent living in mind, yet with a real sense of community. Situated in the heart of West Wellow on the edge of the New Forest national Park. The village is blessed with range of amenities including a general store, butchers, chemist, hairdressers and some excellent public houses. For those looking to stay active and make the most of the great outdoors, Canada Common within the New Forest is close by along with a golf course and the fishing lakes. The market town of Romsey is easily accessible by car or bus as are the larger cities of Southampton and Salisbury along with the M27 motorway.
The apartment is situated on the first floor. The front door opens into a hallway which has a useful storage cupboard. The living room has space for both seating and dining and has a window overlooking the communal gardens. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units and has a large box window overlooking the central courtyard with a westerly aspect. The double bedroom comfortably fits a king size bed and benefits from built-in wardrobes. The spacious modern shower room is fitted with a glazed walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level w.c. In the shower room you will also find a large airing cupboard with shelving.
Outside there are beautifully maintained gardens surrounding the development as well as an internal courtyard. From the courtyard you can access the communal lounge, laundry facilities and guest room.
Living Room 16' 9" max x 10' max ( 5.11m max x 3.05m max )
Kitchen 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
Bedroom 13' 7" max x 8' 9" ( 4.14m max x 2.67m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Kingsmead, West Wellow, Romsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station4.2 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station4.6 miles
- Dean Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Romsey Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Romsey
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY104138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.