Terry Road, Broadfield, Crawley
- Three Bedrooms
- Staggered Terraced House
- Living Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Shower Room
- Rear Garden
- G/C/H Via Radiators & Air-con in bed 1
- Double Glazing
Located on the southern side of Crawley, this home gives great access to many local amenities, as well as Broadfield Park, Buchan Park and the very popular Tilgate Park. The M23 is also easily reached.
This well-presented home has a lot to offer a family, with an entrance porch leading to an entrance hallway. There is also a cloakroom, modern kitchen and Living Room with double-glazed doors to the garden. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms, with bedroom two having a large (walk-in) wardrobe and bedroom 1 having fitted wardrobes. The shower room offers convenient and cost-effective washing.
The rear garden is exceptionally well-stocked and also has a southerly aspect.
The property also has the added benefit of an air conditioning unit in the master bedroom as well as solar panels which benefit the owner from lower bills and a potential recharge from the grid.
* Entrance Porch
* Entrance Hall
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Kitchen: 3.45m x 3m (max) (11' 4" x 10' 9")
* Living Room: 5.38m (max) x 4.65m (max) (17' 8" x 15' 3")
* Bedroom 1: 3.61m (max) x 2.97m (max) (11' 10" x 9' 9")
* Bedroom 2: 4.44m (max) x 2.59m (max) (14' 7" x 8' 6")
* Bedroom 3: 3.45m (max) x 2.01m (max) (11' 4" x 6' 7")
* Shower room
* Rear Garden
* Parking - Communal bays
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Terry Road, Broadfield, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station1.6 miles
- Ifield Station1.7 miles
- Faygate Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Hello, I am Matthew and I would like to give you a warm welcome to Inspire. So why would you choose Inspire as your preferred choice of agency? Well, at Inspire we recognise that it is all about you! We want to be with you every step of the way through the home moving process. We will provide you lots of information to enable you to make an informed choice about which estate agent to market your home and we will listen to what you are trying to achieve. Once on the market we will provide yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspire Estate Agents, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.