Gwaunmiskin Road, Beddau, Pontypridd
- Modern Throughout
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Bright and Airy Lounge
- Exposed Original Stone Walls
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Move Straight In
With a mixture of old and new this fully renovated stone built cottage is ready to move straight in to. With a large modern kitchen/diner which offers the perfect space for entertaining, modern bathrooms, and three bedrooms. This needs to be seen to fully appreciate all on offer here.
This truly exceptional unique cottage is offered to the market in excellent order throughout and really does stand out from all the rest. Having been lovingly restored with many original features mixed with modern fixtures and fittings. This would make a perfect home that you can enjoy. The private rear garden is perfect for lazy summer days and entertaining and the property is offered to the market with no onward chain. Be sure to call as this will not be around for long.
Front And Parking
The front of the property provides double wooden gates which lead to the parking spaces and access to the front door.
Enter via wooden composite door to front into the hallway with exposed original stone walls. Stairs to first floor. Solid wood floor. Door lounge and door to bedroom three/reception two.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.23m )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Plastered walls and ceiling. Feature fireplace with inset log burner effect fire. Storage cupboard. Solid wood floor. Radiator. Opening to kitchen diner.
Kitchen/diner 19' 5" x 19' 2" ( 5.92m x 5.84m )
Upvc double glazed french doors to rear. Two Upvc double glazed windows to rear. A range of modern base units incorporating a stainless steel sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Built in under counter double oven with gas hob and extractor fan over. Heat resistant work surfaces. Space for an American fridge freezer. Space for dining table and chairs. Spotlights to ceiling. Access to bathroom.
Upvc double glazed frosted window to side. Free standing slipper bath. Corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower. Vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Three/ Reception Two 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Plastered walls and ceiling. Radiator. Solid wood floor.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' ( 4.72m x 2.74m )
Two Upvc double glazed windows to front. Built in storage cupboard. Plastered walls. Carpet.
Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin and low level WC.
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Access to all first floor rooms. Access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 8' 3" ( 4.75m x 2.51m )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Plastered walls. Storage cupboard. Carpet.
Enclosed rear garden which is laid to stone chipping patio area and furth astro turf area. Gated rear access and outside lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Gwaunmiskin Road, Beddau, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Station2.8 miles
- Pontyclun Station2.8 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.