St. Andrews Avenue, Hornchurch
- For Sale By Online Auction
- Walking Distance Of The Station
- Guide Price £480,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- Perfect Buy To Let Or Family Home
The accommodation briefly comprises two ground floor bedrooms, lounge, bathroom and a kitchen with a large dining area. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is off street parking for one car. A conservatory is located at the rear of the house looking out onto the garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 13' 3" (4.19m x 4.04m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 6' 8" (3.02m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 2" (2.03m x 1.88m )
Reception Room 24' 5" x 13' 9" (7.44m x 4.19m )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 5' 11" (2.64m x 1.8m )
Dining Area 21' 7" x 13' 10" (6.58m x 4.22m )
Conservatory 15' 1" x 18' 1" (4.6m x 5.51m )
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 10' 4" (3.56m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 4 15' 9" x 10' 4" (4.8m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 5 10' 0" x 6' 4" (3.05m x 1.93m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 9" (2.34m x 2.06m )
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St. Andrews Avenue, Hornchurch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elm Park Station0.1 miles
- Hornchurch Station1.0 miles
- Dagenham East Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Town and Country Estate Agents providing Sales, Lettings and Property Auction services throughout the UK.
Our team have wide ranging experience from high end prestigious properties, to land, to pubs to tenanted investments, from cottages to apartments, and from commercial properties to traditional houses, as well as new builds.
Town and Country Estate Agents are proud to be part of their local communities with customer experience at the very heart of everything we do and we would
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Town and Country Estate Agents, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Norwich on 01603 950167.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.