Broxholme Road, Woodseats, S8 8TA
- 2 Bedroom terrace
- Attractively presented throughout
- Popular location
- Close to excellent local amenities
- Good school catchments
- Short walk from Graves Park
- Ideal first time purchase or buy to let
- Viewing highly advised
Guide Price £145,000-£150,000. A beautifully presented 2 bedroom terrace which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Situated within this extremely popular area which boasts a plethora of shops, bars, cafes and pubs on the door step, as well as being within the catchment area for well respected local schools and only a short walk from Graves Park. The property benefits from gas central heating fired via a combination boiler and is UPVC double glazed throughout. A fantastic first time purchase or buy to let.
A good size room, the focal point of which being attractive feature fireplace with inset living flame electric fire. Large front facing UPVC window providing ample natural light. Front facing UPVC entrance door, central heating radiator and ceiling coving.
Enjoying a comprehensive range of attractive fitted wall and base units in high-gloss white which incorporate a built-in stainless steel electric oven with a four ring electric hob above with stainless steel extractor hood. Space for an undercounter fridge and plumbing and space for a washing machine. Marble effect worktops with a stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. Rear facing UPVC window, rear facing UPVC entrance door, central heating radiator and large under stairs storage cupboard.
A good size double bedroom with a front facing UPVC window and central heating radiator .
A spacious single bedroom with a rear facing UPVC window, central heating radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
Being attractively tiled with a suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash and basin and bath with shower above and shower screen.
To the rear of the property is an attractive low maintenance garden with a brick built outbuilding.
Broxholme Road, Woodseats, S8 8TA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herdings Park Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Arbourthorne Road Tram Stop1.7 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
We are a well established
independently owned and family run estate agency specialising in the sale and letting of residential property with branches in
Woodseats, Gleadless, Dore and Dronfield. We pride ourselves on our
expert local knowledge along with our
hands on pro-active approach towards selling and letting property which we feel gives us a competitive edge over our competition. All of our sta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9744197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Staves Estate Agents, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.