Whitemans Green, Cuckfield
- 4/5-bedroom Grade II listed period cottage (1,725 sq.ft) with character features throughout including open Inglenook fireplace.
- 21' living room, 13' sitting room, 19' kitchen/dining room.
- Ground floor cloakroom, gas-fired central heating.
- Versatile accommodation spanning three floors. No upward chain.
- Master bedroom with large en-suite shower room.
- Scope to modernise/extend to the rear (STPP).
- Sought-after village location. Short walk to village schools/High Street.
- Cottage-style rear garden/scope for further parking if required.
- Enclosed rear garden with access to private driveway providing parking for 4 vehicles and detached double garage (17'5 x 16').
- EPC Rating: Exempt. Council Tax Band: F
Spanning THREE FLOORS, the versatile living accommodation briefly comprises: an ENTRANCE LOBBY; an impressive 13ft SITTING ROOM with feature inglenook fireplace; a 21ft separate spacious LIVING/FAMILY ROOM leading to ground floor CLOAKROOM/WC and porch to rear garden. Spacious 19ft kitchen/dining room with a range of matching base cupboards and drawers, adjoining worktops, ample appliance space including plumbing for washing machine, area for large dining table and chairs and door to outside patio and garden.
Stairs from the entrance lobby rise to the FIRST-FLOOR LANDING where there are THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS (Master bedroom with sizeable en-suite shower room) and separate large family bathroom.
A FURTHER STAIRCASE from the first-floor landing rises to the 2ND FLOOR where there are TWO FURTHER (INTERCONNECTING) BEDROOMS with eves storage.
Additional benefits of the property include numerous character/original features including picture rails, exposed wall and ceiling timbers, inglenook fireplace and sash windows. Gas-fired central heating to radiators, scope for modernisation/ refurbishment/extending (STPP). Plenty of private parking and double garage.
Vacant possession available.
PARKING: The property has the advantage of a LARGE PRIVATE DRIVEWAY accessed via the rear providing PARKING for 4 VEHICLES.
DETACHED GARAGE (17’5 x 16ft) with up and over door, power, light and personal side door to garden.
COTTAGE STYLE FRONT AREA OF GARDEN with pathway to front door (scope for additional parking if required).
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN (50ft approx) mainly laid to lawn with plant borders and beds, PATIO AREA to the rear providing ample space for outside dining. Brick-built BBQ/store. All being fully-enclosed with pathway and gate leading to driveway and Garage.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Whitemans Green, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.8 miles
- Balcombe Station2.8 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10911851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.