Monks Walk, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5
- 6 Bedrooms & 5 Bath/Shower Rooms
- 6 Reception Rooms
- Home Office/Annex over Garage
- Over 6
- 300 sqft (585 sqm) in total
- Much sought after private road
Monks Walk is set just to the south of Ascot High Street and is a very desirable residential address. The High Street offers a good selection of local shopping facilities, coffee shops, restaurants and pubs and the world famous Ascot racecourse sits at one end. More extensive shopping centres can be found in Windsor and Camberley with large Waitrose supermarkets in both Sunningdale and Bagshot. Recreational pass times in the general area include some of the world’s finest and most exclusive golf clubs such as Wentworth, Sunningdale, The Berkshire and Swinley Forest. There are a number of excellent health and tennis clubs including David Lloyd, leisure centres, cinemas and theatres along with word class spa hotels and restaurants such as Coworth Park and Penny Hill. You could even try your hand at polo with both the Guards Club and the Royal County of Berkshire Club being nearby. As far as schooling is concerned there is a first class choice with Charters being a very sought after state option and very well regarded private schools such as St. Mary’s (about 500 yards), Lambrook Prep School in Winkfield, St. Georges, LVS Ascot, Hall Grove, The Marist, Wellington and Eton Colleges and the American Community School in Egham.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating GraphEPC Rating Graph
Monks Walk, Ascot, Berkshire, SL5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ascot Station0.8 miles
- Sunningdale Station1.5 miles
- Bagshot Station2.4 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GUC210034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Sunningdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.