Clovelly Road, Crouch End, London, N8
- Spacious family home
- Light filled through reception rooms
- Large kitchen & dining room
- Four double bedrooms
- Landscaped garden with rear access
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Family bathroom
- Just yards from Alexandra and Priory Parks
This stunning home has been lovingly restored and updated to create a home bathed in warmth and natural light.
There is a welcoming wide entrance hall which leads onto the light filled through reception room with wood floors and french doors opening on to the garden.
A large kitchen diner also offers access to the landscaped garden with secure rear access on to North View Road.
Upstairs there are four large double bedrooms with newly fitted wardrobes and storage units including a superb loft conversion with framed views of Alexandra Palace to the rear.
The property has recently undergone major works including new main roof and flat roof. Various windows updated and replaced with double glazed wooden sash windows. The front of the property has open views down an avenue to Priory Park.
Equidistant to Crouch End and Muswell Hill Broadways with their vibrant mix of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and cinemas. Alexandra Park and Priory Park are close by as are local primary and secondary schools. Transport links via Alexandra Park and Hornsey mainline stations (Moorgate 20 minutes) or by bus to Finsbury Park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Clovelly Road, Crouch End, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.7 miles
- Alexandra Palace Station0.7 miles
- Wood Green Station0.9 miles
About the agent
250 years in the making
Prickett and Ellis traces its roots all the way back to John Prickett, a carpenter and auctioneer who lived and worked in Highgate, North London, in the 1760s. For 250 years now we have been helping people fulfil their dreams and ambitions. We've guided people through one of the most stressful personal transactions anyone can undertake, regardless of what's happening in the wider world.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN210030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.