Frith Road, Croydon
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating
- Open Plan Living
- Close to Town Centre
- Fully fitted kitchen and appliances
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Secure, Gated Development
- Available NOW
Secure, gated development.
Ideal for single professionals or couples
Virgin Media Ready, and discount on tariffs available - please ask for details.
Available early June
Book viewings by calling or send a message on WhatsApp:
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: PRS (PRS001229)
Client Money Protection provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP004775)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Frith Road, Croydon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Church Street Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Centrale Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Reeves Corner Tram Stop0.1 miles
About the agent
We are a small team of professional landlords who have built a company from experience and extensive knowledge of the Lettings and Management industry. We pride ourselves in providing a consistently efficient service in terms of speed, communication and results to both tenants and landlords.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3366_APES. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.