Denchworth Road, Grove
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Brand new property
- 2 double bedrooms
- En suite shower room plus bathroom
- Feature double aspect window in living room
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- 1 allocated parking space
Breakspears Yard is a new development of 14 high-specification apartments on Denchworth Road in Grove. The village of Grove lies 13 miles south-west of Oxford where the Thames Valley meets the Berkshire Downs and it is just under 2 miles from the nearby market town of Wantage. There are local shops nearby as well as the nearby Bay Tree Pub. There is a route to Harwell/Science Vale which takes approximately 15/20 minutes by car.
Grove is famous for its association with the Williams Formula one team, who have a based on the edge of the village.
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R61377
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Denchworth Road, Grove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station7.9 miles
About the agent
Letting and property management in Oxfordshire
Established in 1972 Finders Keepers is a letting agent covering Oxfordshire and the surrounding area.
We deliver a comprehensive service from search and acquisition through furnishing and refurbishment to letting and property management. Since our foundation in 1972, we've built a reputation for professionalism, rigorous processes and responsiveness. We employ over 100 staff across 8 locations, the vast majo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P125172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.