Marsh Wall, London, E14
- 24 Hour Concierge
- The Highline Club
- Liberty Square - 1 Acre of Green Space
- Secure Bicycle Storage
- Fully Equipped Resident's Gym
- Resident's Spa Facilities
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Filtons Stratford Ltd
The Madison, located at London E14 and just a 2 minute walk from South Quay DLR Station, offers luxury apartments with panoramic views of the City, and is the latest property development by LBS Properties & Make Architects.
Reaching 53 stories, residents of The Madison will enjoy unparalleled views of one of London's most dynamic areas. A striking building that is finished to the most exacting specifications, residents can enjoy a multitude of exclusive facilities including 16th floor residents' lounge with terrace and views of Canary Wharf, fully equipped gym and swimming pool, and private screening room.
Nearby, soak up the atmosphere of Canada Square Park, with live outdoor music surrounded by local bars and eateries. More than 200 shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found at Canary Wharf in the four shopping malls. Luxurious brands such as Tiffany Co., Jo Malone and Montblanc sit side by side with high street names such as Topshop, Reiss, and Zara. There is also a selection of quintessentially British brands such as Aquascutum, Aspinal of London, and Hackett as well as smaller independent shops and designer boutiques.
Marsh Wall, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.4 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.4 miles
About the agent
As an independent Estate Agent we don't follow a rigid corporate structure.We don't believe in a 'one size fits all' approach.
At Filtons we are able to structure a bespoke, tailor made service to suit your specific property or individual circumstances.
• New Homes
• Short lets
• Corporate lets
• Property Management
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference madison. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Filtons Stratford Ltd, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.