York Road, London, SW11 3JD
- Exceptional views of the Thames and London
- Very large lateral balcony
- 3 Bedrooms
- Zone 2 Location
- Less than 10 minutes' walk from Clapham Junction
- Ready to move into now
- Residents lounge, concierge and gym
- 21st floor
- Underground parking
- Uber boat 1 minute walk
Coda, is a new landmark for this fast-evolving district of central London. Comprising contemporary studios, 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartments, all set within private landscaped gardens and just moments from the River Thames.
Designed by award-winning architectural practice, Patel Taylor, Coda is bold and elegant, combing personality and modernity in one fluid design. The development has been designed for a seamless modern life, and includes a range of bespoke Resident facilities; including 24-hour concierge, fitness studio, residents lounge, flexible working space with boardroom, screening facilities and the addition of communal podium gardens.
Coda is uniquely positioned between some of London's most desirable neighbourhoods, including Battersea, Wandsworth and Clapham. Residents are within proximity to a constantly evolving offering of great dining, shopping and culture, and are well served by excellent transport links.
Further apartments available within the development, please contact us for additional information.
Photos are of the development, not specific to this particular apartment.
Following Government guidelines on moving home:
Estate and letting agents can continue to work. If you are looking to move, you can go to property viewings. At Coda we conduct socially distanced viewings in line with recent guidelines or online virtual viewings 7 days a week.
You can still move home.
York Road, London, SW11 3JD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham Junction Station0.5 miles
- Wandsworth Town Station0.5 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station0.6 miles
About the development
- New residential building of contemporary suites
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- Residents' private club lounge & gym
- 24hr concierge
- Designed by the renowned Patel Taylor Architects
- Creating a vibrant community
Avanton is a new dynamic and progressive London property development company. We collaborate with the finest architects, landscapers, designers and constructors, to create places where people love to live, work and enjoy. Places that are innovative and inspiring, appreciated both for their design and quality as well as their future value.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.