Christ Church Road, Folkestone, CT20
- Share of Freehold
- One Bedroom Garden Flat
- Close to Folkestone Central Train Station
- Good Condition Through out
- Double Glazeing
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Rear Garden
DRAFT DETAILS FOR SALE WITH BURNAP + ABEL.... GARDEN FLAT!!!... Burnap + Abel are delighted to offer this one bedroom apartment. This property is in our opinion in good condition throughout and offers a lounge/diner, kitchen, family bathroom, bedroom and private rear garden. This apartment also has double glazing, gas central heating and is a 5 minute walk from Folkestone Central Train Station. For your chance to view call sole agent Burnap + Abel now on .
Lower Ground Floor
Large hallway with a tiled floor, two storage cupboards and doors to;
14' 3" x 12' 10" (4.34m x 3.91m) Wooden style laminated floor, radiator and a double glazed bay window,
14' 4" x 12' 0" (4.37m x 3.66m) Large bedroom with a tiled floor, radiator and a double glazed window over looking private rear court yard,
10' 11" x 9' 10" (3.33m x 3.00m) Mix of wall and floor units, roll top worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, Four ring gas hob, under counter oven, Extractor fan, breakfast bar, door into the bathroom and a double glazed door into the garden,
6' 8" x 6' 6" (2.03m x 1.98m) Fully tiled bathroom comprising of a low level W.C, wash hand basin, paneled bath with shower screen and shower overhead and a frosted glass window,
Private Rear Garden
Low maintenance rear garden with artificial turf and a patio area, steps leading to communal garden,
Property comes with share of freehold
Maintenance charged at £1100 per annum
Christ Church Road, Folkestone, CT20
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Folkestone Central Station0.2 miles
- Folkestone West Station0.8 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Burnap + Abel was set up as a solely focused property sales agent Established in 2013 and is already regarded as the leading independent estate agent in Folkestone. This is partly due to our honest advice and pro - active approach to modern marketing.
As you may be aware, technology plays a major part in modern day marketing and we believe that we have left other agents trailing behind in our wake.
Our philosophy is to provide you with the highest possible servi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20421784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burnap & Abel, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.