Rose Lane, Biggleswade
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- CENTRALLY LOCATED
- GRADED II LISTED APARTMENT
- LANDING/STUDY AREA
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- GATED ACCESS
A viewing comes highly recommended by Kennedy & Foster the sole Agents.
FRONT DOOR INTO:
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING/STUDY AREA Radiator. Storage cupboard. Decorative circular window. Doors to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 17' 01" x 11' 02 narrowing to 8'09"" (5.21m x 3.4m) Radiator. Double glazed Velux window. Opening to:
KITCHEN 9' 04" x 8' 04" (2.84m x 2.54m) Wall, base and drawer units with wood effect work surfaces over. 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer or dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
BEDROOM 10' 10" x 10' 09" (3.3m x 3.28m) Radiator. Double glazed Velux window. Built in double wardrobe & shelving. Radiator.
BATHROOM Panelled bath with mixer tap & shower over. Pedestal basin. Low level w.c. Radiator. Tiled floor. Ceiling fan. Bluetooth speaker.
OUTSIDE Allocated parking space. Communal gardens.
AGENTS NOTES Length of lease - 125 years
Years remaining - 108 years
Ground rent - £130 payable every 6 months
Maintenance Charges - £1154 per annum
BrochuresKennedy & Fos...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rose Lane, Biggleswade
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.3 miles
- Sandy Station2.6 miles
- Arlesey Station4.3 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling your home, here at Kennedy & Foster we take pride in providing the personal touch and believe in good old fashioned customer care. To us, you are not just another property, you are a valued client and we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and achieving the maximum value from your property.
Kim Foster, Partner of Kennedy & Foster, has built a long 35 year career living and working in Biggleswade and surrounding areas and in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103515001115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kennedy & Foster, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.