Hillview, Gilwern, Abergavenny, NP7
- Immaculate & Well Presented Family Home
- Large Corner Plot
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Three Double Bedroom
- Conservatory to the rear overlooking the Immaculate Garden
- Large Garden with Lawn, Patio and Paved Area
- Impressive Views of the Surrounding Areas
- Popular Quiet Residential Area
- Large Driveway leading to a Detached Garage
- Approx 4.5 miles to both Abergavenny and Crickhowell
Located in a quiet and popular residential area is this immaculate and well presented detached dormer bungalow. The ground floor accommodates a hallway, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, bedroom, dining room and conservatory with French doors to access the rear garden. To the first floor you will find a landing, two large bedrooms and shower room. The first floor also has ample storage with eaves running along both sides of the property. Throughout the property you will see large windows which allows the property to be filled with natural light. There are also impressive views that can be appreciated at every window. The property also benefits from a well presented garage with a utility area. To the outside the front provides vast parking for multiple vehicles. To the rear is an enclosed large garden with a lawn and patio areas to enjoy the surrounding views. We highly recommend viewing the property to fully appreciate.
Gilwern Village has a community feel with a number of different pubs, walks and cycle trails to enjoy. There is also a doctors and dentist surgery, a highly sort after primary school, hairdressers, butchers, fish & chip shop, corner shops and bus stops. The property lies between Crickhowell and Abergavenny with both being approximately 4.5 miles away providing further amenities such as secondary education, supermarkets, hospital, train station etc.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hillview, Gilwern, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station3.7 miles
- Ebbw Vale Town Station6.1 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20397266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.