Magellan House, Clarence Dock
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Bedroom
- Juliet Balcony
- South-West facing
- City facing
- 10 minutes walk to Leeds Train Station and 5 to Bus Station
- On-site Tesco Express and bars/restaurants
Clarence Dock is perfect for fun loving city slickers due to its close proximity to Leeds city centre and on-site amenities like Tesco Express and Alea Casino with restaurants on your doorstep such as Pizza Express, The Bird and James Martin.
*** AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSITS ***
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Magellan House, Clarence Dock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.5 miles
- Burley Park Station2.2 miles
- Cottingley Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LS1M1_P00377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.