Shilton Road, Burford, OX18 4PA
- Designed exclusively for the over 55s.
- Estate Manager maintains the development including the landscaped setting and private gardens - and is on hand to offer help and advice, giving you peace of mind.
- Private covered balcony
- Shuttle bus service
- Chat with neighbours in the residents' lounge or enjoy a drink from the 'honesty bar.'
- Luxurious guest suite bookable when friends/family come to stay.
- As part of a community of like-minded people, you'll have a new social life on hand.
- Allocated parking
- Beechcroft Healthihouse - surfaces with antimicrobial properties, hygienic, easy to clean bathrooms, whole house ventilation and water filtration for the cleanest air and water.
- Less than a mile from the town centre and opposite the Burford Garden Company
The Wychwood at Cotswold Gate is an attractive courtyard-style collection of 23 two and three-bedroom apartments and two-bedroom houses set around a landscaped garden.
This is a new, wonderfully light and spacious two-bedroom apartment, designed exclusively for the over 55s. The interior designed kitchen comes complete with a full range of integrated appliances. The drawing room provides access to a private covered balcony which can be enjoyed in the sun and even on cold days - and with large windows, natural light floods the interior.
There's a utility just off the kitchen, to keep the laundry out of sight and ample cupboards to store your household necessities. You'll be able to move straight in - this house includes a full complement of integrated appliances, flooring throughout, fitted wardrobes to both double bedrooms, vanity units to the bathroom and en-suite - and more.
Designed exclusively for the over 55s, each new home provides an abundance of living space, regardless of the number of bedrooms. The majority of homes feature a terrace, balcony or private garden - or a combination of these, along with allocated parking. Private gardens,as well as the beautifully landscaped setting, will be fully maintained by the Estate Manager.
At Cotswold Gate, you'll be able to socialise with like-minded neighbours in the comfortable residents' lounge - which will soon become the hub of community activities and, when your
family and friends come to stay, you'll be able to book the luxurious guest suite.
Nestling in the Cotswold Hills with superb views over the Windrush Valley, Burford is a wonderfully picturesque market town. The High Street, lined with ancient houses, shops and traditional pubs, sweeps down towards the River Windrush with its medieval three-arched bridge and the impressive Church of St John The Baptist.
One of the most popular local shopping destinations is The Burford Garden Company on Shilton Road, just across the road from Cotswold Gate!
- Designed exclusively for the 55s
- Estate management service
- Residents lounge
- Guest suite for visitors
Shilton Road, Burford, OX18 4PA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shipton Station4.9 miles
- Ascott-under-Wychwood Station5.5 miles
About the development
Cotswold Gate, Burford
- Exclusive development
- 67 elegant, energy-efficient, new homes with a 10 year structural warranty
- Located on Shilton Road, opposite The Burford Garden Company and less than a mile from Burford High Street
- These stylish, new homes are arranged in three courtyard settings
- At Cotswold Gate, you'll be able to socialise with like-minded neighbours
- Comfortable residents lounge - which will soon become the hub of community activities
With 30 years’ experience in the creation of award-winning developments for the over 55s, Beechcroft selects sites in desirable villages and market towns. Our beautifully crafted houses, cottages and apartments are stylish, energy efficient, easily maintained and a delight to live in.
Inspired by local architecture, each Beechcroft scheme is unique, complementing the local area. Rather than being a ‘finishing touch,’ landscaping is integral to the development – carefully planned and lov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLOT54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments - Retirement Offer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.