Eccleston Close, Seddons Farm, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
- IMPRESSIVELY PRESENTED & SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & EXCELLENT AMENITIES
- SUPERB STYLISH FAMILY SIZED PROPERTY THROUGHOUT
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GAS C/HEATING, D/GLAZING
- PORCH, HALL, RECEPTION/WC, LOUNGE, DINING ROOM
- STUDY, 2nd LOUNGE/FAMILY ROOM, STYLISH FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- MODERN WHITE 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- WHITE 3 PIECE SHOWER ROOM, LANDSCAPED LAWN GARDENS & PATIOS
- INTEGRAL GARAGE, SPACIOUS PAVED DRIVEWAY
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Harrison Estate Agents
PORCH uPVC double glazed entrance door and windows.
HALL Under stairs storage cupboard, wood laminate floor.
RECEPTION/WC uPVC double glazed window, white 2 piece suite comprising hand wash basin with storage cabinets and wc, tiled floor.
LOUNGE 18'11'' x 11'2'' uPVC double glazed window, double doors to 2nd lounge/family room, feature cast iron living flame coal gas fire with marble surround and hearth.
DINING ROOM 14'6'' x 9'1'' uPVC double glazed window.
STUDY 11'5'' x 10' (Max) uPVC double glazed window over looking rear garden, range of matte finished fitted base units and shelving with feature tiling, private access to garage.
2ND LOUNGE/FAMILY ROOM 13'7'' x 12'2'' uPVC double glazed window and patio doors to garden, fitted shelving, double doors to lounge, wood laminate floor.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 13'3'' x 12'7'' uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden, uPVC double glazed entrance door to rear garden, white matte finished range of fitted wall and base units with coordinating worktops and breakfast bar, inset sink unit and drainer, Neff double oven and grill, induction hob and extractor, integrated fridge and dishwasher, feature tiled floor.
LANDING (Spacious forming 'L' shape) 2 uPVC double glazed windows, loft access, built in storage cupboard.
BEDROOM 1 22'2'' x 12'2'' uPVC double glazed window with complimentary views onto distant moorland and rear garden, stylish range of fitted furniture comprising mirror fronted wardrobes with spotlights, dresser, drawers, shelving and otterman.
BEDROOM 2 11'8'' x 11'2'' uPVC double glazed window, modern wood style range of fitted furniture comprising wardrobes, dresser, bedside cabinets and overhead storage.
BEDROOM 3 11'11'' x 9'4'' uPVC double glazed window.
BEDROOM 4 11'5'' x 10'11'' uPVC double glazed window.
BATHROOM 11'1'' x 5'10'' 2 uPVC double glazed windows, white 4 piece suite comprising jacuzzi bath with Victorian style mixer tap, shower cubicle, hand wash basin with cabinets, wc, ceramic tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
SHOWER ROOM uPVC double glazed window, white 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc, tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail.
GARDENS Landscaped lawn front garden with gated side access to fully enclosed south facing well maintained lawn rear garden with part/paved patio area not directly overlooked with beds and borders.
GARAGE With roller shutter door, power and lighting and housing freezer, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit, Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
PARKING Spacious paved driveway.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a Structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested by Harrison Estate Agents. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and any distances referred to are offered as guidance only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. All legalities relating to any purchase should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Eccleston Close, Seddons Farm, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Bury Station1.5 miles
- Radcliffe Tram Stop1.8 miles
About the agent
When buying or selling property you will be embarking on a financial and emotional journey. Choosing the right Estate Agent is vital to achieve a successful outcome. We will guide you through this process wisely.
Harrison Estate Agents was founded in Bury in 1987 with directors offering over 50 years combined expertise. We are well known and respected within the local business community and provide industry commentary in publications and radio (including appearances on BBC Radio 5 Live)
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4ecclestonclose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Estate Agents, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.