Cope Street, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 4HX
- Mid-terrace townhouse
- Former 5 bed HMO
- Short walk to town centre
As an auction property the details are subject to change. Please check our website for any updates or addendum entries.
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - The property comprises a vacant 5 bedroom mid terrace townhouse, that we understand was previously used as a 5 bedroom HMO (note the licence expired in October 2020). If all 5 rooms were rented at £85 per week the property could produce a gross annual income of £22,100. If used as a single residence the property would have 3, or 4 bedrooms depending on the number of reception rooms required. Some refurbishment to part is required.
Residential area 0.5 mile to the south of Barnsley town centre, benefitting from close proximity to bus routes and local amenities on Sheffield Road and a short walk from the retail, leisure and other transport links in the town. Junction 37 of the M1 motorway lies approximately 1.75 mile to the west.
Lower Ground: Bedroom
Ground Floor: Two Bedrooms, Dining Room and Kitchen.
First Floor: Two Bedrooms and 2 Shower Rooms
Energy Asset Rating is C.
Buyers Administration Fee
There will be a Buyer's Administration Fee of £2400 (inc VAT) payable upon exchange of contracts.
1. The information contained within the Particulars are given in good faith, but all descriptions, statements, dimensions ( these may have come from a third party source e.g. the seller, valuation reports or historic sales particulars), references to condition and permissions for the use and occupation or other details are made without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact.
2. If a video walk through, or any other form of virtual tour, is provided whilst every effort is made to accurately give an overview of the property we cannot give any warranty concerning the nature, and condition of the property and the suitability thereof for any and all activities and use. The video, or tour, is provided to assist only and without responsibility and should not be relied upon as representation of fact, or replace all appropriate due diligence a prudent purchaser would make.
Cope Street, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 4HX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station0.6 miles
- Dodworth Station2.4 miles
- Wombwell Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 137646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landwood Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Manchester on 0161 468 0012.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.