Duffryn Street, Ferndale
- Renovated and modernised
- Ideal for first time buyer or property investor
- Vacant possession
- Generous family-sized accommodation
- Highly recommended
KITCHEN /DINING ROOM 22' 0" x 14' 5" (6.71m x 4.39m)
LOUNGE 21' 4" x 15' 1" (6.5m x 4.6m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 1" x 7' 7" (3.99m x 2.31m)
BEDROOM2 14' 5" x 7' 10" (4.39m x 2.39m)
BEDROOM 3 11' 6" x 6' 11" (3.51m x 2.11m)
Brochures4 Page Landscape
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Duffryn Street, Ferndale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ystrad Rhondda Station1.3 miles
- Llwynypia Station1.6 miles
- Ton Pentre Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Here at NEXA South Wales, we believe in being personal. We pride ourselves on being independent, friendly, and honest. We cover all aspects of sales, lettings, and property management throughout South East Wales.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103590000592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEXA South Wales, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.