Chestnut Crescent, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- End town house with garage
- Well presented
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- Wonderful rear garden
- Guide price £150,000 - £160,000
Guide price £150,000 - £160,000. LOVELY FAMILY SIZED HOME ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE. Well presented and making clever use of space, with useful storage options, a great home office, en suite to the master bedroom and a truly wonderful rear garden.
Guide price £150,000 - £160,000. LOVELY FAMILY SIZED HOME ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF BARNSLEY TOWN CENTRE. Well presented and making clever use of space, with useful storage options, a great home office, en suite to the master bedroom and a truly wonderful rear garden. The property itself is located in a popular residential area, on the fringes of Barnsley town centre, close to amenities and schools and the property is well served by public transport. Don't let this one slip by, call WILLIAM H BROWN now to register your interest!
With a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator, staircase rising to the first floor and there is access to a downstairs WC.
Kitchen Diner 11' 5" x 13' 8" max ( 3.48m x 4.17m max )
Well presented and well equipped, having a range of fitted wall and base units, tiled splash backs, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, extractor hood, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.40m )
Generously proportioned and plenty of natural light courtesy of two sets of rear facing double glazed French style doors, there is also a radiator and a useful understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
There is access to a home office, from which there is also a staircase rising to the master bedroom.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 14' 6" max ( 2.82m x 4.42m max )
Another double room with two rear facing double glazed windows and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, panelled bath, tiled splash backs, a radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Second Floor Master Bedroom 13' + recess x 14' 7" ( 3.96m + recess x 4.45m )
A lovely principle bedroom, with a radiator, two front facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and access to an en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator and a rear facing double glazed roof window. From the en suite there is access to a large store room.
To the front of the property is a lawned buffer garden and a wrap-around garden with trees and shrubs to the side. To the rear is a much larger than expected, enclosed garden with a large lawn, substantial decked areas and a high fence perimeter which gives a good amount of privacy. There is also a courtesy door to the garage.
With power, light and an up-and-over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Chestnut Crescent, Barnsley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnsley Station1.0 miles
- Wombwell Station2.6 miles
- Dodworth Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Barnsley William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Barnsley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL117200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.