St. Helens Lane, Reighton YO14 9SB
- Extended double fronted three bedroom detached bungalow registered as a small holding.
- Set in approximately one acre of land including an adjacent paddock.
- Located in a small rural village just four miles from Filey at the southern end of the bay.
- Planning permission in place for a loft conversion.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Dining kitchen.
- Utility room and study.
- Driveway with gated access.
- Sold with no onward chain.
Upvc Front Door to ENTRANCE VESTIBULE
BEDROOM ONE 4.54m x 3.35m (14'11" x 11'0")
Radiator. Upvc double glazed bay window. Upvc double glazed side window.
BEDROOM TWO 4.54m x 3.75m (14'11" x 12'4")
Radiator. Upvc double glazed bay window.
Bath with mixer shower over, handbasin and wc. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Radiator. Tiled walls. Upvc double glazed window.
BEDROOM THREE 2.99m x 3.60m (9'10" x 11'10")
Radiator. Laminate flooring. Upvc double glazed window.
STUDY 2.59m x 2.31m (8'6" x 7'7")
Radiator. Upvc double glazed window. Large cupboard with loft access (with planning permission in place for loft conversion).
LOUNGE 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4" x 11'0")
Radiator. Two upvc double glazed windows.
KITCHEN / DINER 5.15m x 3.78m widening to 5.00m (16'11" x 12'5" widening to 16'5")
Integrated sink and drainer. Eye and base level cupboards in oak finish. Built-in electric double oven and hob. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor. Two upvc double glazed windows. Two upvc double glazed patio doors.
LARGE CUPBOARD / UTILITY ROOM
Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Gated driveway. Approximately one acre of land including a PADDOCK.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St. Helens Lane, Reighton YO14 9SB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hunmanby Station1.8 miles
- Filey Station3.4 miles
- Bempton Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Let us 'move' you. Sympathetically guiding both buyers and sellers through to a successful move.
Successfully selling:Residential and Commercial property and land.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DMA4239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DMA, Filey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.