Hestham Avenue, Morecambe
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Three Bedroom End Terraced House
- One Reception Room, Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Bedrooms, Bathroom, Large Gardens, Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating, Great Location Of Morecambe
The Morecambe area is located within easy access of the M6 motorway following the opening of the Bay Gateway link road which provides enhanced access to the Lake District, Kendal, Preston and central Lancashire.
The property comprises a good size entrance hallway before leading through to a good size, well-presented lounge. There is a good size open plan kitchen dining room area which comprises of wall and base units, sink base unit and oven hob. There is a single door leading out to the rear garden from the dining room area.
The first floor comprises three excellent size, well-presented bedrooms the bathroom comprises of a bath with shower over, sink base unit and wc.
Externally there is a good size garden to the front of the property which leads round to an enclosed side garden with lawn and pathways. The rear of the property has an outhouse and also a good size private garden space.
The property is gas central heated and double glazed.
What The Agent Says
This is a perfect first time buy.
Hestham Avenue, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.4 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.3 miles
- Lancaster Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 226214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.