Quarry Street, Guildford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- One Double Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Stylish Shower Room
- Modern Throughout
- Heart Of Guildford City Centre
- EPC Rating C
Cobbles are excited to bring to the market this very well kept one bedroom apartment in the heart of Guildford Town Centre.
The property comprises of a open plan lounge diner, leading through to the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
This fantastic property is located in the heart of Guildford Town Centre, within walking distance to the high street and mainline rail stations to London Waterloo. As well as being located close to the high street, the property is within close proximity to the River Wey.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Quarry Street, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Guildford Station0.3 miles
- London Road Station0.6 miles
- Shalford Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We are a family run Independent Estate Agency who offer a wealth of knowledge in Sales, Lettings and Property Management. As an independent business, we take pride in our open and honest approach and first class customer service.
You may be having difficulty in choosing an agent, so here is everything you need to know about your local Estate Agent, Cobbles.
Cobbles is owned and run by founders and partners Eugene Gallagher and Katrina Ga
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102289000791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobbles Estate Agents, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.