Parkdale View, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
- No On-going Chain
- Substantial Size plot with Stunning Views from Balcony to the front
- Impressively Renovated Throughout to a High Standard
- Stunning fully fitted Sigma 3 Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Master Suite with Ensuite, Sauna Room and Dressing Room
- Large Double Garage plus Parking for Several Cars
An impressive detached family home set in a prime location and boasts the most beautiful views to the front of the surrounding area. This large property covers approx 2281sq ft and has been renovated to a high standard throughout, and is packed with extras including a Control4 Home Automation System
This handsome detached family home is located on the very desirable Southgate area of Llantrisant, and occupies a large corner plot which boasts ample parking, double garage and a good size, low maintenance garden. Ideally situated, it is only a few minutes drive from Talbot Green which offers an array of both high street and local shops and amenities. The M4 (Jct 34) is also only a short drive away making it an ideal property for commuters.
Inside this wonderful modern home is a grand entrance hallway with a floating oak stair case with integrated LED lighting under and glass balustrade, alongside a stunning feature tiled wall up to the first floor. This provides access to the cloakroom, reception room, and the heart of this home which is the kitchen. This impressive room features a Sigma 3 kitchen with integrated appliances and is open plan to offer a large dining and living area. Bi-fold doors open to the garden and there is a purpose-built TV wall panel with hidden cabling and audio/video connections.
Upstairs are three generous principal bedrooms, all large in size, and the master suite offers an additional bedroom off, as well as a separate dressing room, ensuite shower room and sauna room. The layout is ideal for multi use rooms, offering scope for home office space or children's nursery if desired. The main bathroom features a separate bath and walk in shower area.
Throughout the whole home is a Control 4 Home Automation System.
which manages the lighting, speakers throughout the home, blinds, heating, smoke alarms and doorbell, all of which can be programmed and managed to suit your needs.
Entered via double composite front doors.
Floating wash hand basin and a low level WC. Double glazed obscure window to side.
Reception Room 14' 9" x 16' 7" ( 4.50m x 5.05m )
A versatile front aspect reception room which is currently used as a dance studio, but is ideal for a separate lounge. Full length windows are to the front to enjoy the views.
Kitchen - Dining - Living
Lounge & Dining Area 27' 3" x 17' 3" ( 8.31m x 5.26m )
Double glazed windows to the front and bi-folding doors to the rear. The lounge area features a purpose-built TV wall panel with hidden cabling and audio/video connections, and the dining area has ample space for a large table and chairs.
Kitchen Area 33' 9" x 11' 9" ( 10.29m x 3.58m )
Sigma 3 fitted high gloss kitchen featuring matching wall and base units with a quartz work top over. Bespoke breakfast bar continues from the worktop space. Granite sunk in double sink with mixer tap over. Induction hob and separate large gas hob with extractor over. Integrated Neff appliances; dishwasher, tall fridge, separate freezer, washing machine, wine cooler. Two built in eye level ovens and integrated microwave, grill and plate warmer. Door to the garage. Two double glazed windows to the rear.
Access to bedrooms and bathroom. Window to rear. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 16' 10" x 12' 11" ( 5.13m x 3.94m )
Double glazed french doors leading out onto the balcony. Sliding feature glass door to the en-suite and sauna. Separate door leading to the office space/bedroom 4 and dressing room.
Glass door leads to the sauna. Fitted with a range of high quality fixtures to include a fully tiled room with shower area with glass screen, wash hand basin and floating low level WC.
Bedroom 4/office 21' 8" x 10' 4" ( 6.60m x 3.15m )
Room is accessed via the master bedroom. Currently used as a home office and further leads to a separate dressing room. Two velux windows to side.
Dressing Room 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Velux window to side.
Bedroom 2 16' 11" x 12' 9" ( 5.16m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side.
Low level WC and wash hand basin surrounded set in vanity unit. Spacious dual aspect walk in shower area with glass shower panel. Whirlpool Jacuzzi Bath with mixer tap in the corner. Wall mounted towel radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
The property features a double width driveway to the left hand side of the property which leads to the double garage, and there is a further driveway to the right hand side which provides vehicular access to an under cover car port, and around to the rear of the garden. The garden commences with a patio area which expands the width of the plot, with the rest being laid to lawn. Two separate storage facilities are outside, one of which houses the boiler.
Control4 Home Automation
Control4 is arguably the most powerful home automation system that you can buy.
It can be extended to support hundreds of devices in the home
This system currently provides:
The system manages the lighting in the lounge, kitchen, dining room area and the LEDs on the stairs.
There are 2 keypads in the lounge area which can manage all the lighting in the lounge, kitchen, and hallway.
This can be programmed to suit the owner and also controlled by your mobile phone/tablet
There are in-ceiling speakers in 8 rooms. Various music sources (cd players, spotify etc) can be selected and streamed in individual rooms or to a combination of rooms.
4 of the rooms have video streaming capability. A video streaming device allows movies or pictures services (netflix) to be played in any of these 4 rooms.
The 5 electronic blinds in the lounge, dining, kitchen area can be controlled using the Control4 mobile app and programmed to open or close on a daily schedule.
There are remote controlled Honeywell thermostats in 5 of the rooms. More can be added if required.
This allows the temperature to be controlled in individual rooms and on a schedule.
Nest Smoke/CO2 Alarms alarms
These will cause instant alarms to be sent to a mobile app if they are triggered.
Doorbell with integral Camera
The Doorbird doorbell will also cause an instant notification on the mobile phone when the door bell is rung.
It is then possible to communicate with the caller from the mobile app from anywhere in the world
Alexa can also be used to control the above home automation features by voice.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Parkdale View, Llantrisant, Pontyclun
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station1.3 miles
- Llanharan Station3.1 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.