Felden Lane, Felden, HP3
- Development opportunity subject to usual planning consents
- Paddock for possible equestrian use
- Stunning mature plot
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Scope to upgrade
- Sought-after location
- NO CHAIN
This lovely family home boasts generous and versatile living space including a large lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and separate dining room. The first floor is comprised of a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a further three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Additionally, there is a ground floor playroom with ensuite shower room, a utility/boot room, plus a further two bedrooms above. This 'wing' could easily be used as a separate annexe.
Outside, the stunning, south-facing gardens extend to 1.75 acres to include a large area of lawn with beautiful established planting, a swimming pool, wildlife pond, paddock and outbuilding. There is the benefit of a double garage and ample driveway parking.
NB. The aerial image depicts the approximate plot size/boundaries; please enquire for further clarification and confirmation if required.
Gas fired boiler serving domestic hot water and heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage. Photovoltaic panels generating electricity.
Felden is a charming hamlet, perfectly positioned close to both Berkhamsted and Hemel Hempstead town centres which offer a variety of recreational and shopping facilities. Excellent schooling is available nearby at primary and senior levels, including Westbrook Hay and Berkhamsted School. The property is within easy reach of the A41 bypass providing excellent links to the M1 and M25. Hemel Hempstead station is a short distance away and provides services into London (Euston) in under half hour.
Felden Lane, Felden, HP3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.5 miles
- Apsley Station1.3 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Oakleys are a prominent independent estate agent, covering Herts, Beds and Bucks, established since 2000, owned and operated on a daily basis by Michael Oakley.
Sales & Lettings
Loyally serving local home movers for 20 years in the vibrant town of Berkhamsted and the beautiful surrounding villages. Oakleys are committed to being the best estate agency you’ll ever use. Whether buying, selling or letting our friendly and professional team provides honest, impartial advice. With cons
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference amwinnfelden. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakleys Estate Agents, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.