Taverners Close, Addison Avenue
- Three bedrooms, including principal suite
- Reception room
- Family bathroom
- Private patio garden
- Off street parking
- Gated mews
- 1347 sq.ft.
Situated in a gated mews off Addison Avenue in a desirable location between Royal Crescent, Norland Square and close to the shops, bars and transport links of Holland Park Avenue.
The property comprises spacious and well laid out accommodation arranged around a central staircase over three floors. The ground floor features a reception room, kitchen and reception room, kitchen and separate dining room with doors leading out to the patio garden.
At first floor there are two double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. On the third floor is a master bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings, and a generous ensuite.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Taverners Close, Addison Avenue
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Holland Park Station0.3 miles
- Shepherd's Bush (Central) Station0.3 miles
- Latimer Road Station0.6 miles
About the agent
John Wilcox & Co (established in 1978) has been working with the residents of Holland Park as their local specialist agent for about thirty years, and with the exception of one addition, we still have the same staff.
Our in-depth knowledge and experience guarantees the right advice about your property, especially as we may have sold it once or even twice in the past (in some cases four times).
For a free market appraisal or an informal chat about your property or the market in gen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 857_JWIL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Wilcox & Co., Holland Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.