Sherston, Malmesbury, SN16
- Stunning Grade II listed house
- Four double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with bespoke en-suite shower room
- Stunning sitting room with original flagstones and fireplaces
- Kitchen with Aga and original brick floor from the bakery
- Home office
- Outbuildings with potential to convert
- Pretty walled garden
- Stunning Cotswold village
- Oodles of character
Approached into the sitting room with flagstone flooring, large fireplaces, one of which now houses a wood burning stove, the other inglenook fireplace has a cupboard which was previously purposed as a wig cupboard! There is bespoke cabinetry and plenty of space for a large dining table whilst this impressive room has beams and character in its very fabric. Adjacent is a large office, a door leading upstairs and a door opening down to the cellar. The cellar is a good size but not tanked.
The kitchen is large, with original brickwork from the house's former life as a Bakery, a four door Aga and a door into the garden, there is a utility area with a bespoke pantry cupboard, downstairs cloakroom and a second reception room with double doors at the end opening up into the garden. This versatile room can be used as a snug, playroom or craft room.
Upstairs the bedrooms are large and full of character, on this floor there are three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Upstairs is the master bedroom, set with beams and stunning views over the countryside at the back of the house, a bespoke en-suite shower room has been created.
The delightful south facing, and sheltered courtyard is an ideal place for al fresco meals, there are outbuildings here which could be converted into further accommodation or create work from home or studio space. The charming walled garden is private and beautifully landscaped.
Sherston, Malmesbury, SN16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station8.6 miles
About the agent
We are a leading firm of independent estate agents helping people on the move in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire - selling and letting modern and period homes throughout the region's most sought-after towns and villages. With offices in Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Faringdon, Stroud, and Nailsworth, our clients enjoy extensive marketing across our branch network coupled with award winning customer service.
We also have a London office, ensuring your property reach
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TET100056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop, Tetbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.