Llanfilo, Brecon, Powys.
- Charming Mid Terrace Cottage
- Scope for Modernisation and Refurbishment
- Lovely Rural Hamlet Location
- Sitting Room, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Gardens to Front and a Separate Detached Garden at Rear
- No Chain
- Ideal Renovation Project
The cottage currently offers one bedroom accommodation with sitting room, kitchen and bathroom however offers scope for renovation and modernisation into a comfortable two bedroom character cottage. The property benefits from a walled garden to the front together with a detached garden to the rear.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Sitting Room (5.28m x 3.25m Max or 17' 04' x 10' 08' Max)
with laminate floor, multi fuel stove to inglenook fireplace, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, window (east), window (west) and door to front.
Kitchen (5.28m Max x 2.16m Max or 17' 04' Max x 7' 01' Max)
with laminate floor, range of wall and base cupboard units, stainless steel sink, electric oven & hob, built-in cupboard, window (east) and stable door (west).
Pantry (1.14m x 0.84m or 3' 09' x 2' 09' )
with laminate floor and window (west).
Bedroom (5.49m x 5.18m Max or 18' 0' x 17' 0' Max)
with fitted carpet, airing cupboard and 2 x windows (east).
Bathroom (2.13m x 1.83m Max or 7' 0' x 6' 0' Max)
with fitted carpet, bath, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, and window (west).
To the front of the property there is a walled cottage garden with gated access from the roadside.
There is a small open courtyard area immediately to the rear of the cottage.
There is a good sized detached garden located across the neighbouring garden with rights of way in situ. The garden comprises lawned areas together with fruit trees and vegetable garden.
Located on the opposite side of the road to the cottage is a useful stone store shed.
Mains water, drainage and electricity connected.
Band C (1,523.86 - 2021/22)
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Strictly by appointment please through the selling agents Messrs Clee Tompkinson & Francis through whom all negotiations should be conducted. Please contact our Brecon Office .
Llanfilo, Brecon, Powys.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cilmeri Station13.3 miles
About the agent
Clees is one of the largest independent firms of Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors in South Wales . Established in 1972 our 13 offices offer comprehensive property advice across South Wales & The borders including sales, lettings,property auctions, management & surveys. If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Wales, we would be pleased to advise you upon any part of the process for residential, rural or commercial property. See www.ctf-uk.com for more information.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRG10722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.