Holme Road, Halifax
- **Offers Over £290,000**
- Semi- Detached
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Throughout
- Office Space
- Parking + Garage
Immaculately presented and finished to a good modern standard, the property briefly comprises of four bedrooms, living room, large L-shaped kitchen/diner, utility room, bathroom, w/c, driveway, garage and front and rear gardens. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the space on offer.
William H Brown are delighted to present to the open market this superbly presented four bedroom property. Situated in a quiet residential area of Warley, sits this semi-detached property with good sized living accommodation throughout. The highlight of this property is the open plan kitchen/diner which is brilliantly presented as well as the generous proportions of the bedrooms, making it ideally suited for a number of potential purchasers and in brief comprises three bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen diner. A driveway provides off road parking for up to four cars and also has a single garage. Gardens to the front and rear complete it. Conveniently located within a short distance to both Sowerby Bridge and Halifax centres as well as the local area which has good pubs and local shops and countryside walks.
Modern cloakroom comprising a w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Radiator and door to utility and garage.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.58m )
The living room is fully carpeted throughout and has a light feel. There is a double glazed box bay window to the front aspect, a feature electric fireplace, radiator and ceiling light. Plenty of room for expected living furniture.
Kitchen/ Diner 21' 7" x 19' 1" ( 6.58m x 5.82m )
This immaculate L shaped modern kitchen / diner comprises of modern wall and base units with complementary marble effect work-surfaces. There is a double electric oven and gas hob with extractor, integral fridge freezer and an integral dishwasher. There are ceiling spotlights, radiator and a patio door leads to rear garden, which is ideal for indoor/outdoor living.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 4' 1" ( 2.29m x 1.24m )
There is a separate utility area off the kitchen, which leads to the downstairs w/c. With space for appliances including plumbing for a washing machine plus useful storage space.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
The first of the double bedrooms is faced to the front aspect. With double glazed windows enjoying excellent distant views. With ceiling light, radiator and carpeted floorings, there is ample space for a double bed and expected bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 20' 5" x 11' ( 6.22m x 3.35m )
The second bedroom is a very large double, situated in the extended part of the property. With plenty of space for a double bed and expected bedroom furniture. The room enjoys a view through double glazed windows over the rear garden and benefits from central heating radiator, ceiling lights and finished with carpeted floorings.
Bedroom Three / Attic Room 19' 2" x 15' 3" ( 5.84m x 4.65m )
The attic bedroom is again a very well sized double. With good headheight throughout. The room benefits from double glazed velux windows, carpeted flooring and ceiling lights. More than enough room for a double bed and expected bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Four / Office / Study 7' x 6' 8" ( 2.13m x 2.03m )
The smallest of the bedrooms is located on the first floor and again enjoys a good distant views from the front aspect double glazed window. Ideally proportioned for a home office, the room could also be used as a single bedroom as required. With a central heating radiator, ceiling light and carpeted floorings.
Externally the property benefits from a driveway with parking for several vehicles, a garage with up and over doors, front garden and enclosed rear garden. To fully appreciate, an internal viewing is essential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Holme Road, Halifax
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station1.0 miles
- Halifax Station2.5 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sowerby Bridge William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sowerby Bridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB106787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.