- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available June
- Mid Terrace Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Deceptively Spacious
- Character Property
- Great Location
- Large Master Bedroom
- Call now to arrange viewings!
This deceptively spacious mid terrace cottage is ideal for the professional couple or small family. Located close to Ellesmere Port town centre and offering convenient access to motorway and transport links.
Internally this property offers plenty of space and still maintains the cosy cottage feel. To the ground floor there is a living room to the front which leads to the dining area, a separate galley style kitchen and three piece family bathroom.
Upstairs there is a large double bedroom to the front and two smaller bedrooms to the rear.
Enquire on pets
Properties of this nature don't come available often so call today to register your interest!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ellesmere Port Station0.3 miles
- Overpool Station1.1 miles
- Little Sutton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Clive Watkin is a leading sales and lettings agency with offices throughout the Wirral Peninsula and Liverpool. Clive Watkin was founded in 1992 and since then, has grown from a single sales office in Heswall to a brand leading agency on the Wirral peninsula and north Liverpool, with 10 residential sales offices and 7 residential lettings branches.
Clive Watkin’s reputation is based on consistently high levels of service, and we understand that the only way to deliver this is by invest
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000248267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Watkin Lettings, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.