Mill Street, Abergavenny, NP7
- Two Bedroom
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Access to rear Courtyard via Living Room
- Communal Living room and Laundry Room
- Built in Wardrobe and large storage cupboard
- Walking Distance to Abergavenny Town Centre
- Popular Residential Assisted Living Complex
- 24 Hour Care Line & On Site House Manager
- Parking Available to the Front of the property
- No Onward Chain
Located only a stones throw away from the popular market town of Abergavenny is this retirement living complex. The property is a ground floor apartment that can to accessed via the courtyard. As you enter the property you will find a large porch, hallway, large living/dining room with patio doors that lead out to the rear courtyard, kitchen with windows overlooking the communal gardens, master bedroom with built in storage, spare bedroom, shower room, large storage cupboard and airing cupboard. This complex also benefits from communal social room with kitchen, communal gardens, laundry room and parking. There is an onsite manager on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 24hr care line linked to every apartment for the residence safety.
The property is in short distance to Abergavenny Market Town centre were a number on amenities can be found along with a number to picturesque locations to enjoy. Over the road from the complex is a bus station so residence have easy access to transport.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mill Street, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.4 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18837627. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.