York Road, Guildford
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large One Bedroom Property
- Spacious Lounge Area
- Modern Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- EPC Rating D
Cobbles bring to the market this larger than average one bedroom ground floor flat.
The property comprises of a large lounge area, spacious kitchen diner, bathroom and finally the larger then average double bedroom.
Other benefits include shared access to a lovely lawned communal garden and a parking space available for hire.
York Road is located within walking distance, of Guildford Town Centre and mainline stations to London Waterloo.
Parking area in front of the building available for an £80 monthly charge. (Currently with this flat, if not taken will be offered to other flats internally)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
York Road, Guildford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road Station0.1 miles
- Guildford Station0.7 miles
- Shalford Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are a family run Independent Estate Agency who offer a wealth of knowledge in Sales, Lettings and Property Management. As an independent business, we take pride in our open and honest approach and first class customer service.
You may be having difficulty in choosing an agent, so here is everything you need to know about your local Estate Agent, Cobbles.
Cobbles is owned and run by founders and partners Eugene Gallagher and Katrina Ga
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102289000828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobbles Estate Agents, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.